Our purpose is to equip ourselves and others to be disciples of Christ as we seek God's will for our Church and beyond.
- Sunday morning service is held at 10:00 a.m. all year. Our worship features a diversity of music, sermons which are biblically focused and applicable to our daily living as well as wonderful community spirit.
- Prayer request cards are located in the church pews and can be placed in the offering plate. The pastor and Deacons read and respond to all requests.
- For your convenience, nursery care is available in Room #1 from 9:45 a.m. to 11:15 a.m. If needed, the room off the Narthex can be used for a crying room or for infant care.
- During the school year, and some Sundays during the summer, we offer Sunday School for children through 8th grade. Children will leave the worship service following "Time with Young Christians" and participate in the learning experience of "Power Express" program. They will cook, play games, sing songs, perform drama skits, listen to stories, share their weekly tales, and much more all while learning about the love of God.
- Communion is celebrated the 1st Sunday of each month throughout the year. There are other special services in which communion will be served.
- Coffee, tea and cold drinks as well as a wonderful supply of food and refreshments are served in our Fellowship Hall immediately following worship service. Once per month Fellowship Hour has a specific theme with food and drink to match that theme. It’s really fun! During Fellowship time after worship the community has a chance to bond and share their lives together.
During the Week
Ogden Presbyterian Church is an active congregation with several Bible studies, Men’s and Women’s groups, active Youth Group, regular mission activities, many Fellowship opportunities and a caring, giving community spirit. The pastor, Pastor Tedd, is in the office regularly during the week and is available during the week for conversation, prayer, counseling and pastoral care. He loves to visit, particularly when it involves food. He can be reached at 585.750.9775.